At TEKO – VLASOPOULOS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY we construct wooden moulds for reinforced concrete works, while undertaking full responsibility for the projects that we deliver.
The main characteristic of TEKO – VLASOPOULOS CONSTRUCTION is the speed of execution of any projects that we undertake based on private agreements, in view of sound completion of the works, cost minimization and also short delivery times aimed primarily at customer satisfaction.
The construction of integrated bearing structures consists of four steps
- Construction of wooden moulds
- Shaping & installation of iron reinforcement
- Plumbing installations in the foundations
- Basement insulation prior to earth-filling
- Industrial flooring in basement areas
- Foundation earthing, installation of electricity boxes in concrete